Monday, December 10, 2007

Thing 7

Well, we are now supposed to post a blog on anything related to technology so I guess I will focus on the Internet and blogging. First I'd like to say that doing this exercise with the 23 things is incredible. Most of us aren't aware of what is available on the Internet and this is a great way to find out more about just some of the things we can do with it. I use the Internet on a daily basis at home so I am very comfortable with it. I didn't know much about blogging. I have read blogs before but I never knew how to create one. I think it is a fantastic way of communicating with others I plan on passing along what I have learned to a couple of people I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is an awesome experience. It's great to have the opportunity to discover and also to use the many things that are out there.

SUCCESS


To laugh often and much
to win the respect of intelligent people
and affection of children; to earn the
appreciation of honest critics and
endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty, to find the best
in others; to leave the world a bit
better, whether by a healthy child
a garden patch or redeemed
social condition; to know even
one life has breathed easier because
you have lived. This is to have
succeeded.


-Ralph Waldo Emerson